Monday, April 9, 2012

Blendtec Total Blender Four Side, Black



Get The best deal Blendtec Total Blender Four Side, Black. When the blending button is pushed on the Smart-Touch technology digital touchpad, a preprogrammed cycle automatically speeds up and slows down to draw ingredients into the 29,000 rpm blade and thoroughly blend all the ingredients. It shuts off when the cycle is complete, so recipes will turn out perfect every time. The blending jar is our famous patented square jar design, just like our professional models used in U.S. coffee, juice, and restaurant chains, with a 64-ounce capacity and a one-y... ... » Learn more about Blendtec Total Blender Four Side, Black.


Review for Blendtec Total Blender Four Side, Black. This is an awesome blender. It blends stuff like you've never seen before and I am really pleased with it. But holy cow is it LOUD!! The cat hates me. I got a pair of earmuffs from the shooting supply place to wear while using it. Maybe overkill, but I think that using it twice a day without them would result in hearing damage eventually. I wish they sold an enclosure for this one like they do for the commercial ones....I'd definitely buy one.I bought this because I had a juicer and like... ... » Read more.



Blendtec Total Blender Four Side, Black » Check for discount price.





>> Read Full Product Information at amazon.com <<